Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Shopping update. I don't know why I feel compelled to write about my shopping experiences in Brazil. It's like I'm filling you all in on an extremely dull soap opera. Anyway, today, fan my brows, I had a brand new trolley - I mean absolutely spotless. No squeaks, wobbles or grime - it seemed a shame to put anything in it. One of life's little pleasures this must be, I thought to myself this morning as I glided effortlessly about the aisles. This is up there with being the first to put a spoon into a new tub of peanut butter or having the opportunity to lick the beaters that've been stirring the cake mix.

ps. today I avoided the baggers.

freerice.com. Help end world hunger and increase your vocabulary at the same time. Sound strange? It is, but it's quite a smart and addictive little website this. Check it out here and see if you can get above a Vocab Score of 36 (my current best).

No comments: