Monday, March 02, 2009

Time is at a premium or why I'm not blogging as much as I'd like. For the first time since starting this blog, I can honestly say I am just not finding the time to update like I'd like. The main reason lately has been that I'm focussing in on taking the government Portuguese exam for foreigners, called CELPE-Bras. The test is in April and I recently bought a fantastic new book which is 400 pages long. It tests all the skills, is very accessible and uses authentic matieral - its easily the best textbook of Brazilian Portuguese I've seen so far. So, any spare moment I'm slogging through that to try and prepare for the test. On top of that, my dear wife is turning her hand to more internet based projects - including our very own Britain Brasil Bridge, an idea (which presently exists only as a group on facebook) to unite Christians (but not exclusively) whose lives are somehow caught between the wonderful countries of Great Britain and Brazil. More on that in another post. Rach is also pioneering several other projects in her capacity as a Mum, at least one of which will involve a blog of sorts.

dılɟ/ɯoɔ˙pɐɟʌǝɹ˙ʍʍʍ//:dʇʇɥ :ǝɹǝɥ ɟlǝsɹnoʎ ʇı ʎɹʇ˙˙˙ʇuoɹɟ oʇ ʞɔɐq puɐ uʍop ǝpısdn ǝʇoɹʍ ı ɟı ƃolq ʎɯ ƃuıpɐǝɹ dǝǝʞ plnoʍ ǝldoǝd ʎuɐɯ ʍoɥ ɹǝpuoʍ ı ˙unɟ ɟo puıʞ sʇı ˙ʞooqǝɔɐɟ oʇ sʞuɐɥʇ ʎɐpoʇ sıɥʇ pǝɹǝʌoɔsıp

No comments: